don’t deal with organizations, you deal with people.
You don’t work for organizations, you work for people. These people could be your
customers, suppliers, your peers, your boss or your subordinates.
Why is it that
- …20% of the sales force often ends
up closing 80% of the deals?
- …the sales organizations tend to ignore business
leads from marketing ?
- …TV moderators end up talking more than the people
- …senior executives, government officials, politicians & of
course, cricketers often have nothing to say to the TV, or keep repeating the
same thing over and over again?
- …your communications with clients lacks punch
- …in spite of spending serious dollars , the BI system remains